We Are Our People
Glass & Company is committed to the success of its clients and its people—and we demonstrate this in a number of ways. Just talk with any Glass & Company team member and you’ll quickly learn that we offer a fun and challenging place to build your career.
We recognize that our success wholly depends on our ability to attract and retain talented people. This means we keep our eyes on the future and our ears open to our team and our clients. We work hard to help our team members enjoy a fulfilling and rewarding career and place a priority on work-life balance.
Who We Hire
Glass & Company welcomes your talent whether you are a recent college graduate or a more experienced professional service provider. We also offer internships for students who want to learn about the CPA profession. We are happy to work with our team members to establish part-time arrangements for those who want to work seasonally or with other flexible schedules. We’re always interested in hearing from bright, enthusiastic people who believe client service is key.
Some of the incentives we offer include:
- Great benefits packages
- Part-time and flexible work schedules—parents are welcome here!
- Limited travel, because your personal life is important
- Personal and professional growth opportunities
- Lower hour requirements than most firms, even during tax season
- Interesting clients and challenging assignments
- Freedom to think for yourself
- Great location
- Professional, yet casual and comfortable, work environment
Check for current openings here
If you are interested in building a career with Glass & Company, please email Larry D. Dodson at email@example.com, or forward a resume in confidence to:
Glass & Company, CPAs
500 W. 5th Street, Suite 1210
Austin, Texas 78701